It’s been a very productive month here at Tabletopia HQ. We’ve added several cool features and many great games for you! Read on to know what’s new on Tabletopia in May.
Did you know that a new game appears on Tabletopia approximately every 2 days? We’re now only a couple of titles shy of 250 games!
Don’t have a Tabletopia account? Want to give it a try?
Full access to all games right now and a free Gold account for one month after release with just a $10 purchase!
Exclusively on Tabletopia and Free to Play!
Did you know that with Tabletopia you can be one of the first to try new exclusive games? Check out these fresh May arrivals that are not yet available in print but can be already played on Tabletopia.
Click to play these public demos now, it’s free even if you don’t have an account!
Over 40 bugs fixed and over 20 new features and tweaks introduced in May to make your experience with Tabletopia even smoother:
- Playground interface is now available for the browser version, bringing such great features as Find&Play, list of online players and active rooms, sorting and advanced search, and many others. Finding opponents and playing games is now easier than ever!
- New notification system was introduced allowing you to stay alert for any changes in your gaming rooms and quickly react to them while continuing to browse Tabletopia.
- Among other tweaks: sorting of your active tables by date, improved chat, display of number of active players in Find&Play, various interface improvements, and much more.
Tabletopia Around the World
In May, Tabletopia continued to attract steady attention of the worldwide board gaming community, with various videos and articles appearing online. We’ve selected some of the best for you.
Something to Watch
Check out these new videos featuring Tabletopia and its games:
- Review of Tabletopia by Gioconauta (in Italian)
- Review of Tabletopia by Análisis-Parálisis (in Spanish)
- Stream of Praetor by Avionauta (in Italian)
Something to Read
- Keen Gamer published a cool interview with us. Get to know more about Tabletopia.
- An excellent review of the Tabletopia version of Black Orchestra was published on BGG. Check it out!
- SpaceBalloon Games invited players to playtest their new game Brides&Bribes with the game’s author. Don’t miss the chance.
- Are you from Australia? Time to join the Australian Tabletopia community!
Happy gaming and see you at the table!