We added so many new games for you in February: hot Kickstarter projects, beloved classics, rare gems. Have you played them all?
New Great Games!
+20 new games were added to the catalog during February, here are some titles that we recommend:
SUPERHOT Card Game is a micro deck-building game where you use abilities and items to deal with increasing threats.
Survive: Escape from Atlantis! is a classic cutthroat game where players seek to evacuate their pieces from an island that starts to sink.
Vast: The Crystal Caverns is an asymmentric adventure game where you become the brave Knight, Goblin horde, massive Dragon, malevolent Cave, or cunning Thief.
Hexpanse is a fast, hexagon based tactical board game of planetary conquest.
Personal Game Coaching on Tabletopia
In February we also introduced a new service on Tabletopia: private gaming lessons with our game coaches.
With this service you will be able to choose any game from the catalog, specify convenient time and invite your friends to a private gaming party!
Read more for details.
- Improved access to rules on the game page, added list of setups. Now you can see all available setups before starting the game.
- Country and city selection in player profile made easier.
- Added Korea and India regions to game servers to reduce ping, improve response and stability for players from these regions.
- Magnetic map support added for decks/stacks.
- When players place dice into bags, their upper side is now kept. Also, when drawing dice from a bag at the start of a game, they now appear randomized, which is important while playing such games as Roll Player.
- And many other small improvements of stability and performance made and bugs fixed.
Tabletopia Around the World
Something to watch:
A series of letsplays made by Playing Board Games of various games featured on TT:
- Playthrough of Santorini
- Playthrough of Paperback
- Playthrough of Biergarten
- Playthrough of Burger Up
Something to read:
A review of Tabletopia from Victor Gannon Games: “This system could become phenomenal due to the detail Tabletopia put into these digital sandbox recreations. Overall Tabletopia is a well-polished system that’s enjoyable to play.”
Happy gaming, and see you in March on Tabletopia!